Welcome to the blog of Samantha Adams. Author of the New Adult Paranormal Romance series, The Immortal Prophecy Saga. Here you will find all the latest news, updates, happenings, release dates for my books and some Indie Author book reviews! I love to hear from my fans, so stop by and say hello, stalk me on twitter or visit me on Goodreads. Happy Reading xx

Tuesday 25 June 2013

Immortal Destiny available now at Amazon

Immortal Destiny is now available at Amazon! 

http://www.amazon.com/Immortal-Destiny-Prophecy-Saga-ebook/dp/B00DLVITT4/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1372168100&sr=1-2

Coming soon to all major online bookstores. 

6 comments:

Bree Yeargin said...

It took me all of one night to finish immortal prophecy and immortal destiny. I am in love with both that's why I want to know when is the third book coming out. I can't wait to read more. I will be watching closely I am so sad I can't keep reading about Ally and James. But the excitement of waiting will defiantly help. Hopefully the 3 book comes out soon. Again the books are amazing, keeps you guessing, romance, and danger. All the things I love about books all in one. You are an amazing writer and I hope you can continue to write more books.

A loving book reader,
Bree

Samantha Adams said...

Thank you so much Bree! You've made my day :) And I will definitely be writing more books x

Unknown said...

Oh please hurry with book 3 I am gutted I have had to stop reading I love these books xx

Unknown said...

Love, love, love these books! Can't wait for book#3!

Unknown said...

When is immortal fate conning out. I have been waiting a very long time to finish this series.

Unknown said...

I read Immortal Prophecy and have been unable to find the remaining books in the series. How sad as this is THE BEST book I have read in quite some time. I live in Panama City, Florida and we recently scored a direct hit by Hurricane Michael. This has left me with tons of reading time. I would love to find other places to download the remaining two books in this series. Any idea where I could find them?

Post a Comment

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver