Welcome to the blog of Samantha Adams. Author of the New Adult Paranormal Romance series, The Immortal Prophecy Saga. Here you will find all the latest news, updates, happenings, release dates for my books and some Indie Author book reviews! I love to hear from my fans, so stop by and say hello, stalk me on twitter or visit me on Goodreads. Happy Reading xx

Friday 6 April 2012

Review - Fire with Fire by Penelope King


Fire with Fire by Penelope King
Book 2 in the Demonblood series
Genre: YA Paranormal
Format: EBook 

My Rating: 5 out of 5 stars!
My Review: Fire with Fire continues two months after we left off at the end of book one, A Demon Made Me Do It.

Kieron has been gone for two months, and Lucky/Liora have not heard from him.
They go about their lives as normal, trying to keep it together until he returns.

In this installment, we see two new characters enter the story.
A new love interest, Tristan and his sister Cassie become involved in Liora's life.

Bones consoles Lucky during the night hours.

Action and adventure start when things happen, that I wont say because I dont want to ruin the story.

What can I say other than WOW!! I absolutely loved the first book, but this one really rocked!

I sat down intending to read a few chapters and read the whole thing.
I was captivated from the start and couldnt wait to see what was going to happen.

A few things I saw coming, but a lot I didnt!

Hanging for the next book because i cant wait to see what happens!!
On a side note, what a gorgeous cover!!
If you haven't read book 1 - A Demon Made Me Do It - read this before reading Fire with Fire.
Happy Reading

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver