Welcome to the blog of Samantha Adams. Author of the New Adult Paranormal Romance series, The Immortal Prophecy Saga. Here you will find all the latest news, updates, happenings, release dates for my books and some Indie Author book reviews! I love to hear from my fans, so stop by and say hello, stalk me on twitter or visit me on Goodreads. Happy Reading xx

Saturday 8 December 2012

Book Two

Hey Guys,

Just a quick check in as i am busily writing the second book in the series.
I've had a lot of people asking for book two, which is very very exciting!! 
I'm wrapped that so many people are anticipating this :)

But i wanted to keep you all updated with the progress along the way so you know when to look out for it. 

We are about half way through at this stage. I had hoped and thought it would be done much earlier than this, but as it happens with life, things get in the way and time seems to be flying a lot faster these days! 

The other factor is that i was having a hard time trying to get the characters and story to go in the way i wanted it to. I could have just pushed on and published something that i wasn't happy with but that's not the kind of writer i am and honestly, my fans (you guys!) deserve much better than that!

So, as i said it wont be a ridiculous wait for the book, but i want to make sure it is the best it can possibly be before it hits the virtual shelves.

As always,
Happy Reading xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver